Who We Are
We are the leading bidet brand in America,
happy to be serving over 1 million customers nationwide.
Our vision is to make healthy home hygiene
affordable & accessible to everyone.
Our vision is to make healthy home hygiene affordable & accessible to everyone.
A better bathroom experience starts with
At LUXE Bidet, we are devoted to bringing top quality innovation directly to your bathroom.
The NEO Series
Our main line of mechanical bidets have passed sections ASME A11218.1-2012/CSA and ASME A112.4.2-2009 in a test conducted by the IAPMO Lab.
Their patented design (U.S. Patent number D714428) comes with unique self-cleaning nozzle and guard gate technology as well as a built-in check valve, which works like a vacuum breaker and does not allow backflow. All designed to help upgrade your bathroom experience instantly.
With our sights set on innovation, our newest line of bidets is redefining the next-generation of bathroom hygiene.
Passing lab test section ASME A112.4.2-2021/CSA B45.16:21, the NEO Plus Series not only boasts all the patented features of its predecessor, but also an all-new patented hinge feature paired with a sleek body design (U.S. Patent numbers D873,982 S and D882,053 S), helping you achieve a more efficient clean in style.
Why Own a Bidet?
It's no secret that bidets offer better everyday hygiene with a more effective way to clean, minus any residue or chafing.
But did you know that bidet users use up to 75% less toilet paper on average, leading to big savings each year? See what you could save!
YOUR HOUSEHOLD SIZE
AVERAGE # OF TOILET VISITS PER DAY (PER PERSON)
THAT'S 12 MONTHS OF YOUR
FAVORITE STREAMING SERVICE!
SEE THE MATH BEHIND THE NUMBERS
Owning a bidet reduces toilet paper consumption, which helps to lower demand for toilet paper products each year—effectively scaling down the industrial use of resources to create each roll of toilet paper.
Your bidet ownership reduces your toilet paper consumption by 199 rolls per year, which saves the earth:
Details for this calculator
(1) The average number of visits to a bathroom per day in the U.S. ranges between 4 and 10, across an average household size of 2.61 on a range between 1 and 5.
(2) The toilet paper product data was based on the most popular toilet paper brand in 2022:
- 86.27 million customers
- 264 sheets per “mega” roll
- 24 rolls per pack
- $24.98 per pack
- $1.04 per roll
- 0.38 cents per sheet
(3) The industrial resource cost to produce 1 single roll of toilet paper is 1.5 pounds of wood, 37 gallons of water, and 1.3 kilowatt/hours (KWh) of electricity.
(4) A conservative assumption on toilet paper consumption was used. Non-bidet owners average around 16 sheets per trip (4 wipes per trip and 4 sheets per wipe), whereas bidet owners average around 4 sheets per trip (2 wipes per trip and 2 sheets per wipe).
How to calculate your savings
(1) Multiply household size, average toilet visits per day (per person), average wipes per visit (per person), and average toilet sheet used per wipe (per person). This will give you the average total number of toilet paper sheets used per day.
(2) Multiply the average total number of toilet paper sheets used per day, the number of days in a year, and the per sheet cost of the toilet paper brand you use*. This will give you the total cost of your toilet paper usage per year.
(3) After calculating the total toilet paper usage per year of both a non-bidet owner and a bidet owner, calculate the difference between the two. This will give you the total savings per year in dollars and toilet paper rolls (or just use our friendly calculater above!).
*To get the toilet paper brand’s cost per sheet, first divide the total number of rolls by the total cost. This will get you the cost per roll. Then take the cost per roll and divide it by the number of sheets per roll.
AROUND THE WORLD
AS FEATURED IN
Quit Using Tree-Killing Toilet paper
and Just Get A Freaking Bidet
Toilet paper running low?
Get your own bidet starting at $20
Gifts for People Who Don't Want to
Leave Their House Ever Again
Keeping Your Home Nice Would Be So Much Easier
If You Tried Any Of These 45 Clever Things
These 39 Products On Amazon Are
The Coolest Things You'll See All Day
These Are the Best Bidet Accessories to
Complete Your Washing System
6 Best Bidets to Buy in 2021
— Are Bidets More Sanitary?
"All jokes aside. We LOVE our @luxebidet and feel lost when staying anywhere outside of our home. So cheers to you on a life changing, squeaky clean, amazing product.”
"Day 1 at the office is in the books. Summary: I missed some of my coworkers. I miss my @luxebidet more.
"Thank you @luxebidet! Just installed our second washlet in the guest bath. Now that we're having people over again (thank you vaccines!) our guests will be in for a fresh surprise."
"I recommend all buy a luxe bidet. Their brand is so fly, makes me wanna cry tears of joy, they clean so good, you need one for your toilet!"