DESIGNED & INNOVATED BY
INCLUDES ALL NEO 120 SIGNATURE FEATURES
LUXE Bidet engineers have redesigned the installation process, so that you can spend less time setting up, and more time cleaning up.
Smooth Slide-In Installation
Patented LUXE-Hinge Adjustment Plates eliminate the need to take apart your toilet seat, making it easy to install and adjust. Conveniently transfer the bidet between bathrooms or homes.View Installation Guide
LUXE Toilet Seat Compatible
Both NEO and NEO Plus Series bidets fit seamlessly with our LUXE Toilet Seats. Simplify your cleaning experience today with a LUXE Toilet Seat.
Adjustable While Installed
Installed the bidet, but want to adjust its position? Now you can with the patented LUXE-Hinge Adjustment Plates. Perfect your spray position without removing the toilet seat.
As Featured In
Why Own a Bidet?
It's no secret that bidets offer better everyday hygiene with a more effective way to clean, minus any residue or chafing.
But did you know that bidet users use up to 75% less toilet paper on average, leading to big savings each year? See what you could save!
YOUR HOUSEHOLD SIZE
AVERAGE # OF TOILET VISITS PER DAY (PER PERSON)
THAT'S 12 MONTHS OF YOUR
FAVORITE STREAMING SERVICE!
SEE THE MATH BEHIND THE NUMBERS
YOUR IMPACT WOULD REDUCE THE PRODUCTION OF TOILET PAPER BY
199 ROLLS PER YEAR,
WHICH SAVES THE EARTH:
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
When you own a bidet, you use less toilet paper each year—effectively lowering demand and scaling down industrial resources used to produce each roll of toilet paper.
Details for this calculator
(1) The average number of visits to a bathroom per day in the U.S. ranges between 4 and 10, across an average household size of 2.61 on a range between 1 and 5.
(2) The toilet paper product data was based on the most popular toilet paper brand in 2022:
- 86.27 million customers
- 264 sheets per “mega” roll
- 24 rolls per pack
- $24.98 per pack
- $1.04 per roll
- 0.38 cents per sheet
(3) The industrial resource cost to produce 1 single roll of toilet paper is 1.5 pounds of wood, 37 gallons of water, and 1.3 kilowatt/hours (KWh) of electricity.
(4) A conservative assumption on toilet paper consumption was used. Non-bidet owners average around 16 sheets per trip (4 wipes per trip and 4 sheets per wipe), whereas bidet owners average around 4 sheets per trip (2 wipes per trip and 2 sheets per wipe).
How to calculate your savings
(1) Multiply household size, average toilet visits per day (per person), average wipes per visit (per person), and average toilet sheet used per wipe (per person). This will give you the average total number of toilet paper sheets used per day.
(2) Multiply the average total number of toilet paper sheets used per day, the number of days in a year, and the per sheet cost of the toilet paper brand you use*. This will give you the total cost of your toilet paper usage per year.
(3) After calculating the total toilet paper usage per year of both a non-bidet owner and a bidet owner, calculate the difference between the two. This will give you the total savings per year in dollars and toilet paper rolls (or just use our friendly calculater above!).
*To get the toilet paper brand’s cost per sheet, first divide the total number of rolls by the total cost. This will get you the cost per roll. Then take the cost per roll and divide it by the number of sheets per roll.