1. Turn off the toilet tank water supply at the wall. Flush the toilet to completely empty the tank.
2. Remove the toilet seat by lifting the hinge tabs and unscrewing the toilet seat bolts.
TIP: Hold onto the nut underneath the toilet before unscrewing the toilet seat bolt from the top.
3. Place your LUXE W85 bidet on the toilet. Position the bidet and adjustment plates so that they line up with the holes on the toilet bowl.
4. Reattach your toilet seat using the original toilet seat hardware.
5. Unscrew the water supply hose from the toilet tank’s fill valve and connect the top of the T-Adapter (15/16” end) to the toilet tank.
NOTE: The 15/16” end is equivalent to a 7/8” end.
TIP: Place a towel or bucket underneath the toilet tank’s fill valve to catch any residual water.
6. Connect the 1/2” end of the Cold Water Hose to the T-Adapter. Connect the 1/4” end of the hose to the cold water bidet inlet.
TIP: We recommend tightening by hand first, then using the wing nut on the cold water hose to tighten the connenctions at both ends.
7. Connect the water supply hose to the bottom of the T-Adapter (15/16” end).
TIP: The 15/16” end is equivalent to a 7/8” end.
8. Congrats! You made it! Turn on the water supply and you’re all set!
Step 1: Prepare for Installation
To start or pause a clip, click on the video.
Turn off the toilet’s water supply valve located either on the ground or on the wall. Flush the toilet to completely empty the tank.
Remove the toilet seat by lifting the hinge tabs and unscrewing the toilet seat bolts.
TIP: Hold onto the nuts underneath the toilet while unscrewing the toilet seat bolts from the top.
Download Owner's Manuals
You never knew Installation could be this Easy
Optimize Your Installation
with optional LUXE Bidet accessories
Control Your Water Pressure
With LUXE Metal T-Adapter with Shut-Off Valve
The water pressure of your bidet depends on the water pressure of your home's water supply.
Our LUXE Metal T-Adapter with Shut-off Valve allows you to control the water pressure to your bidet, giving you better control.
Get a Perfect Fit
With LUXE Bumpers
Depending on the shape and make of your toilet seat, gaps may occur.
For gaps of under 1”, LUXE Bumpers will close the gap and provide a sturdy support for your set-up.
Need Help Installing?
TaskRabbit is a same-day service platform that connects you with local Taskers who can help with a wide range of tasks from plumbing to mounting to cleaning.
Hire a Tasker for help at a time that suits your schedule.
Note: LUXE W85 installs similarly to the NEO 185 bidets. All instructions for NEO 185 can be applied to LUXE W85.
GET HELP WITH
Extend the standard 18-month warranty by an additional 6 months when you register your LUXE product.
How to Use A LUXE Bidet
First time? No problem, we've got your rear covered. Read our First Experience & Bidet Care Guide.
Have a question? Get answers here. Click "Chat" at the bottom-right of any page for direct support!